WOW BADGERS!

• joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Man what a great game they played tonight!! Play like that the rest of the way and they could win it all!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I was only able to watch the second half. The boys controlled it very well

O-FISHial

That’s Buckminsterfullerene for ya! (Bucky Ball)

rmartin
    United States

They definitely had the passing game on and played some decent defense. They will need to shoot better and make more free throws to advance any further though.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Pretty good example of how to dismantle the 1-3-1 zone in the first half. Once Baylor had to go to man to man, they were done. Much different game than I expected to see.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Agreed

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am in Las Vegas right now and there were a lot of people yelling at TVs in the Sports Books. I guess Wisconsin surprised some people.

bigpike

Best Bucky B-Ball team I have seen in my lifetime

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Yes they did, Bo knows, the badgers were in control the whole game, they needed a good 1st half and it carried oveer to the 2nd

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I have never seen such a confused team as Baylor was after the first ten minutes!

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I hear ya, they never pressured the ball and it seemed like 2-3 passes and someone was wide open, no disrespect to Baylor but last nite they were simply outclassed which I’ve seen the badgers look many times, bucky was ready for the game hopefully the can keep it going

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I picked Baylor to beat them in my brackets and I’ll give up my AZ pick to the final four if Bucky wants to dismantle AZ like they did Baylor!!! Holy Cow!!! I still have the Championship game of MI vs. MSU intact from the other side of the bracket. If I can get MI to the final dance, I be pretty good, if they get beat, I am pretty much had a fork stuck in me at that time.

So Keep it up Bucky!!! Barring any injury, I was picking them to get to the final four next year, just didn’t think they had the extra needed to get it all done this year…

Mark

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

My Badgers were impressive last night. One thing we can count on is Bo will have his guys prepared. Expect a lot of the same with Arizona. They are athletic guys but don’t shoot the rock from the outside very well. Expect the Badgers to try and force jump shots and keep AZ bigs off the boards. Arizona will bring alot more perimeter pressure on our guards so they won’t get as many open looks or easy entry passes into the post. Dekker will need to be more aggresive and we NEED to make our free throws to win.

Go Bucky!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I say they take a knee!!!!!!!

Chance R.
    South Central S.D.

This game is anyones although I have AZ winning by 2!

shamus
    Inactive

and the North Dakota Fighting Sioux take down bucky!

oops…this thread is about bball

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.