It’s Official

• duke.harbaugh

I like scheels! Should never have to step foot into gander again!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Great! can’t hardly wait

Zach H

I cant believe Gander has been in business this long. Everyone that I know uses them as an absolute last resort. I am so blessed to have Mills Fleet Farm 2 miles from my house! When they don’t have what I need, Scheels is another 2 miles away. Scheels is going to be a good addition to the sportsmen in your area. Its a great store with a huge selection.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Scheels is a great store, they’ve got most of my tax return money, and I have to say that for a big box outdoor store, they have unbeatable customer service.

ekruger01

Scheels rocks! Im kinda glad they didnt do this ten years ago when I was still living in DC and hunted geese 60 days a year….I was broke enough during highschool, this would have made it much, much worse! haha! I make sure I stop and support them anytime I am in the Mankato area, now I have somewhere to stop when I go southeast too!

hunter1723

Scheels is one of the best big box stores. Customer service is second to none!!!!!

kris_brantner
    My river

Wow jeff… something positive about something for once? I agree… those guys knon their stuff about almost everything they sell. Have a question and they will know the answer or find someone who does. Their customer service and return policy is awesome. Break a rod and they will send it back to the manufacturer at no cost even if you didnt buy it there. Great store.

hunter1723

Kris, when things and people are positive and act in a positive manner they deserve the complements they get!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Wow jeff… something positive about something for once?

I am not sure what is meant by that…but, I welcome Scheels to my town also.

hunter1723

Kris obviously has deep issues, I am happy that Rochester now has all of my favorite places to go to in one town!

kris_brantner
    My river

Its a long story trumar… ill be sure to repost the pictures of all the dead largemouth and smallies that I get harassed with every year from jeffy. (Aka hunter1723)

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

But but there are just Bass no ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.