Football

• gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Football season should only be 2 months long.

Gundy

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

For us Viking Fans, it was.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

What are you talking about its only 1 day for viking fans and thats draft day

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Love football season, but if they’re gonna have the Bowl fixed, may as well get it over with sooner…

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Love football season, but if they’re gonna have the Bowl fixed, may as well get it over with sooner…

WTF was that!!!!! Do you know how many people it would take to “fix” a game like that.

I was cheering for the Broncos but they just got schooled in that game.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Football season is about right! Happens during best time of year – fall, then wraps up with playoffs in winter, just before pitchers/catchers report.

Between college and NFL, football is done right!!

ET

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Quote:

Quote:

WTF was that!!!!! Do you know how many people it would take to “fix” a game like that.

I imagine you can tell from my screen name that I’m not a fan of either team, and I had no vested interest in it. That being said, I saw the way the game was called, I saw the intentional lack of tackling by the broncos defenders. The highest scoring offense in the history of the league doesn’t score until the 4th after its out of hand? Yeah…not buying that!

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I imagine you can tell from my screen name that I’m not a fan of either team, and I had no vested interest in it. That being said, I saw the way the game was called, I saw the intentional lack of tackling by the broncos defenders. The highest scoring offense in the history of the league doesn’t score until the 4th after its out of hand? Yeah…not buying that!

Jesse? Is that you?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’d the game was fixed, it would have been a lot closer.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I like both teams so it was hard for either one to lose but Wilson is the man! Made us badgers proud!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

I’d the game was fixed, it would have been a lot closer.

Exactly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.