DNR presentation on pool 4

• Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

The Mn DNR will be doing a presentation on Pool 4 and lake pepin this coming Monday at the elks club in Rochester at 7pm. The Walleye searchers of southern MN has them come to our monthly meeting every February and ask them to do a overall “update” on the fishery which typicaly includes net surveys habitat changes etc. it is very imformational and I would highly recommend it for any pool 4 fisherman as they talk about all species. Club meeting will follow DNR presentation and all our welcome to stick around and get to know club members and learn what the club is all about! There is no charge and all are welcome! Any questions feel free to pm me look forward to seeing everyone!

kbush
    Minneapolis, MN

This is a great idea! How do you go about arranging something like this? Do you have a contact you’d be willing to share?

I am very interested in trying to get DNR to do one for the club I belong to in the metro.

FryDog62

My dad is hoping to go. He lives in Rochester but doesn’t drive anymore after a mild stroke. Trying to recruit one of his buddies that does…

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

I would just contact the dnr fisheries office in your area and see who they would recommend for the body of water u are interested in!

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

hope he finds a way there it is very good info! I would offer ride but I will be rushing to get out of work and get there myself tom.

FryDog62

Thanks Nick, he’s working on the ride as we speak!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.