Another satisfied IDO’er

• big_g
    Isle, MN

Thank you James for making these hoodies and hats ! They are both first rate and very high quality. I will be wearing this sweatshirt for years ! Thanks again, I will try to get some “action” shots with me wearing them and I will wear them proudly !

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I like my hat so much I haven’t been wearing it because I’m afraid to get it dirty!

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Quote:

I like my hat so much I haven’t been wearing it because I’m afraid to get it dirty!

I here that!!!!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Big G…Tell me about the size of the hoodie. If I typically wear XL is that a good size to order or do they run big or small? Thanks and it does look sweet! …RR

big_g
    Isle, MN

Look to be about right on size wise !

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Big G…Tell me about the size of the hoodie. If is that a good size to order or do they run big or small? Thanks and it does look sweet! …RR

I typically wear an XL too…Mine fits perfect

Jay Hulser
    S.E. Iowa

I have had the hoodie for almost year now and have had many compliments how nice and cool the embroidering is on them. I wear an XL and they do run true to size.
    They are warm also! Great Quality & worth the $ I.M.O.
    !

big_g
    Isle, MN

Totaly agree… I would rather pay twice as much and have it lasts 3 times longer and I am not even a math major

chrossa
    Arcadia, WI

Quote:

Quote:

I here that!!!!

That’s why you buy 2

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Quote:

That’s why I bought 2 hats right a way. Saved on shipping second time around.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.