one day only “the coldfront classic” participants?

• jigmasterflex
    Lake Wissota, Wisconsin

this life above the arctic circle BS is killing me but tomorrow I’m going to take a stand against mother nature, if anyone else is fishing tomorrow reply with some results, bragging rights only “THE COLDFRONT CLASSIC,” somebody has to get the positive vibes rolling because I’ve got a feeling this winter isn’t going to give up and play nice

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Isnt supposed to be warm out tomorrow? Think 19 here just north of the twin cities. Darn near tropical.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

just checked. 22 in Andover. Tee shirt weather.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Global warming. Just saying…

jigmasterflex
    Lake Wissota, Wisconsin

I got til 10 to fish before I gotta get ready for work but at 6 it’s supposed to be -10 and when I leave at 10 it’s gunna be a balmy 3 supposed to be windy with 10-15 SSE in the morning, normally I struggle with any hint of an east wind but I haven’t been out this week yet so gotta take a swing at it, I wanna dial em in tomorrow and hopefully get a concrete pattern for sat morning, always a little shittier in the Chippewa valley for some reason with regards to temp

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

even though the clubs now have bridges out and roads plowed on Winnebago, I’m waiting ’til Saturday for the Laker opener (and 25 degrees )

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Quote:

Global warming. Just saying…

jigmasterflex
    Lake Wissota, Wisconsin

Just warming up my truck to head in but ended up with 16 for the hot oil and two over 10 for my buddies driftwood school mount, the first one hit a bare size 4 frostee that I was setting for a walleye dead stick on the way down, kinda one of those “you gotta be kidding me fish”, but it’s time to run home and get ready for work, if you are out today good luck and stay warm

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

just checked. 22 in Andover. Tee shirt weather.

Mike, check out the details. I believe the high is supposed to be reached over night, early morning with snowfall moving in and then the temps plummet?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.