Wild

• gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Do you think they will come out a step quicker tonight. Seem always late for defensive coverage.

gundy

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Sounds like Yeo may have chewed the team out a bit. He’s upset with the second line and everyone relying on the first line. Brent Bulmer is in the line up tonight. Been looking forward to him getting back on the squad. I like the kid. The Wild have a couple gritty players like him in the system.

Check out our official Wild Thrad.

I personally would like to keep all the comments there so one day we can all look back on it and also so we don’t clutter the boards. Not being a nanny, just making a suggestion.

GO WILD!

mojogunter

I hope so, but I’m guessing they lose tonight and win in Colorado. Hope they win both though. I think if they release heatley that would be a step in the right direction. He has turned into a major liability in every facet of his game. Ballard seems to give up at least one of man rush a game waiting too long to make a move at the Blue line.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Hockey contracts are guaranteed. They would have released him by now. They could have used an amnisty clause at the end of last seaon , but he was hurt. You can’t use it on a injured player.

mojogunter

I know that, but he isn’t tradable. He isn’t helping the team at any level, so my point is cut him loose and they would have to pay him to sit at home. He can do much less harm away from the team. I understand they are hoping for him to break out of his funk, but enough is enough. He hasn’t been a healthy scratch at all this year, I don’t think anyway. At least try that to light a fire under him. A move to fourth line seemed to give him a little boost, but that is gone.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think he’s close to the end of his rope. I have a feeling they scratch him when Granlund comes back. However, they might not be for a while.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Sometimes addition by subtraction is a good thing. If you drop him you can keep Haula, Zucker, Bulmer or another one of the kids. But……….another thing to keep in mind. Wild only have 5 teams with less points then them in the West. Yeo maybe coaching for his job by January.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Sometimes addition by subtraction is a good thing. If you drop him you can keep Haula, Zucker, Bulmer or another one of the kids. But……….another thing to keep in mind. Wild only have 5 teams with less points then them in the West. Yeo maybe coaching for his job by January.

He’ll probably have an extension by then.

“keep Haula, Zucker, Bulmer” and there in lie the problem. Zucker isn’t much better defensively than Slow and Old. Haula and Bulmer probably can’t play on the PP.

That being said it is hard to defend and suggestion concerning Heater.

gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Lot of good comments. I have a lot of questions why, but I have never played the game so I will just keep hoping something works out.

Gundy

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I barely played the game, but grew up watching the Stars and watching my brother’s teams.

I tend to be a wee bit of a homer and defend players who other fans rip.

Stay in the discussion, you don’t have to have played the game to have an opinion!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.