Ducks?

• philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Just wondered if anyones been duck hunting on the mighty Miss. pools last few days! anybody seeing any large movements of ducks headed my way? Were hunting in pool 18!! Thanks!!

BBKK
    IA

Not a duck seen.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Pool 4 very limited shooting. No big flights. No divers yet.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Not where your at, but here on the Colorado/Wyoming border, I watched flock after flock all day long taking advantage of the 60 mph N winds today

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Just wondering whats goin on north of us on the river! my neighbor on the river or nearest blind killed 14 today 6 mallards, couple woodies, couple teal & rest bills! temps are 12-15 degrees below normal for the next week or so in the forecast! thanks for the info
    KEEP it coming!!

BBKK
    IA

Nothing up here in 15/16. Not a duck in the sky.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I live in the Detroit Lakes area. Last Saturday the ducks were on the move, Sunday the vast majority were gone. I have not seen any big groups flying over the house. SO I am not sure if the northern flight has already gone by or if they have not been thru yet. The ponds are starting to freeze up.

troutbum
    St. Paul

There have been some positive numbers being reported around the NW parts of WI. With this cold snap they gotta be on the move.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.