Bring Floyd Home!!!!

• trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Let the Big10 season begin.

Big weekend for college football. Lots of interesting matchups – I assume all of you are Gopher fans….

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Sure would be fun to see the Gophers be relevent. They’re stuck in such a catch 22, Can’t recruit great players when you never win and can’t win without great recruits…Saturday will be fun!

sinister-fishing
    Omaha, Ne for now

It would be nice to see any conference beat a SEC team but when all a player needs to know is his abc’s to get into school it makes it tough.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

One thing is for sure (and I know Badger fans will be all over me for this…), Wisconsin fans are the most over confident people on this earth. I have been reading tons of comments on both FB and Twitter from these fans that say they are going to beat Ohio State this week. Badgers don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of beating them! (especially with a QB that has an IQ of 10 (IE placing a football down in the middle of the field thinking that the play is over WITHOUT taking a knee)) Wow…

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

1st thing, his knee was down. The PAC12 acknowledged that. That is fact.

2nd, on paper the Badgers are in over their heads against OSU, but there is a reason they play the games. The Badgers have spoiled OSU top 5 teams before, and this team is just as capable as any other. I’m not expecting a win, but it wouldn’t shock me.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

You make it seem like it’s Ball St. playing Alabama

bigpike

Quote:

Let the Big10 season begin.

Big weekend for college football. Lots of interesting matchups – I assume all of you are Gopher fans….

Not a Gopher fan but the Badgers the team this side of the mighty one. Tough match up against THE Ohio State Uinversity

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Ya might wanna get your eyes checked because Stave clearly took a knee. Obviously you haven’t been watching the rushing yards the Badgers have been putting up neither. I expect it to be a close game and a Badger win in the end.

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I am a fan and will be at the game.

GO GOPHERS

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I was a bit confused because my dog’s name is Floyd, and as far as I know, he is at home.

I quickly realized you’re talking about Floyd of Rosedale, though.

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Quote:

I am a fan and will be at the game.

GO HAWKEYES

The Battle for the Pig! !!

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

You make it seem like it’s Ball St. playing Alabama

Or the Gophers playing the Badgers…

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

With a quarterback as bright as Stave…you have no shot. OSU-47 Wisc- 23. I have read knee down and knee not down. I watch the video and say not down. Wisconsin fans are an over confident fan. That’s just the way it has always been. The good news is that you have the Goph’s on your schedule. There is a Big 10 win for you. Just won’t happen this week…Sorry

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

The knee was clearly down. The refs blew that game by standing there NoT knowing what to do.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Badger/Packer fans are a very supportive fan but sometimes that support turns into finding ways to make excuses for why their teams lose. Its actually sad. I’m a Vikings/Gophers fan but at least I can just come out and say, we suck…Your QB made a terrible mistake. It’s OK to just say so…

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

Badger/Packer fans are a very supportive fan but sometimes that support turns into finding ways to make excuses for why their teams lose. Its actually sad. I’m a Vikings/Gophers fan but at least I can just come out and say, we suck…Your QB made a terrible mistake. It’s OK to just say so…

You are very slow…

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Quote:

I was a bit confused because my dog’s name is Floyd, and as far as I know, he is at home.

I quickly realized you’re talking about Floyd of Rosedale, though.

LOL, I thought the same thing!
    Go Gophers!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Quote:

Quote:

You are very slow…

Nope…just not dillusional like packer/badger fans…your just not that good. The sooner you come to realize that fact, the sooner you won’t be so upset after the games are over. Try going fishing instead. You’ll be happier I promise… …RR

jake47
    WI

Quote:

Badgers don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of beating them!

Seriously the most misguided statement I have read online all day, and I have read a lot of stuff online today (including over zealous Badger fan commentary).

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Don if I were from Iowa I’d go fishin for carp also instead of watching football games.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Enough said,

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Probably the coolest logo in college football right there! And I’m a realistic Gopher fan! RR

dbrode
    Mingo, IA

GO HAWKS

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

dbrode
    Mingo, IA

Denny O., you catchin any fish here in our part of the world?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.