Da Bears really 3-0?

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m not a fanatic like some when it comes to so called professional sports. My life doesn’t revolve around a 16 week schedule and my emotions are not overly controlled by the W/L column.

I do like watching exciting games and seeing athletes perform at a peak level. Generally, if a game turns to a blow out, I move on for something else. But anyways, I heard a couple guys talking about last nights blow out of the Bears/Steelers.
    The only thing I can compare the “Blow-Out” to was the Bears desire to put the game away. Since the days of Ditka has past, it seems like the moment the Bears get ahead, they change into a super-ultra-conservative play calls. In the NFL, if you don’t stay agreesive and playing to the peak of your talent, YOU WILL GET BEAT!
    I had higher hopes of Marc Trestman to implement a higher intensity of offensive play for the Bears. I appreciate the fact that he has worked with Cutler for dumping the ball much faster and the O-line which both have contributed to a HUGE reduction of sacks.
    You knew the Steelers will get their crap together and start playing ball as a team. They shown great strides in that last night. But clearly, the Bears shown that any good QB will be able to pick them apart. I hope they get the A-game together before they start talking play-offs

bigpike

I haven’t watched the Bears other than highlights but they look like the class of the division right now!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

I haven’t watched the Bears other than highlights but they look like the class of the division right now!

I agree, I’m a Vikes fan but I think they’ve turned into the Lions of the division, really bad!

bigpike

Quote:

Quote:

I agree, I’m a Vikes fan but I think they’ve turned into the Lions of the division, really bad!

That is too bad, The Vikes need to find a Rodgers, Cutler or Stafford. It makes for compelling emotions around here when the Vikings compete

big_g
    Isle, MN

They lost to the skirt wearing Cutler, on a last second completion… as Denny would say…I wouldn’t crown em yet…

(we let em off the hook)

bigpike

Always loved that Denny Green rant – truly an all time classic. And da bears are not being crowned anything yet, its a looong season

gary d
    cordova,il

Quote:

They lost to the skirt wearing Cutler, on a last second completion… as Denny would say…I wouldn’t crown em yet…

(we let em off the hook)

Something like counting chickens – – – – It’s a long season!!

cupspits

Quit hating go bears

big_g
    Isle, MN

same one…

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Quote:

Quit hating go bears

I think Da Bears took advantage where the Steelers were the weakest! & as always Bears Defense scores…… 2x & beats up on opposing QB’s! I’m not exactly a Cutler supporter myself (just because he’s not a leader) But they do look better than they have last 3 years!! Go Bears!! Yes the Bears are 3-0!!

bigpike

G – you are one cold SOB and I love it

honda75
    Iowa

Just think the bears are 3-0. They have just as many wins as the rest of the teams in the NFC north. They also have a QB that showed a steeler d back how to hit last night as he knocked him on his rear!!!! BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

What is going on around here?

First we get a baseball post out of BK, now a football post out of Randy W?

I’m predicting a cold, cold winter.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

When have you seen a skirt wearing QB flatten a corner like Cutler did on the big 1st down 12 yd scramble Big G???

Hes a LOT more man than Ponder will ever be…

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Big G, you must really be fascinated by Cutler. I couldn’t imagine hanging onto a photo shopped pic of a man in a skirt.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Google Image Cutler skirt.. it’s the first one shown. Hope you guys don’t break a rib, punding your chest so hard… you beat the Vikings by a last second TD at home… hardly worth bragging about.. or are the Vikigs that good ???

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

That type of play will get Cutler hurt before the end of the season. Defenses are so afraid of hitting a sliding QB that they begin to pull up, so by not sliding and delivering a cheap shot hit,…… you just wait Mr. Cutler (aka skirtboy)!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Who wouldn’t want to get hit by a guy with these dreamy eyes…

or this impish smile

Lets face it, he mesmerized that dback,

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

When have you seen a skirt wearing QB flatten a corner like Cutler did on the big 1st down 12 yd scramble Big G???

Hes a LOT more man than Ponder will ever be…

I have a whiffle ball bat that’s alot more than Ponder will ever be

slipbobnick
    MN

we all know the vikes are taking the division this year. a hard to follow strategy.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

we all know the vikes are taking the division this year. a hard to follow strategy.

especially the way the Bears rolled over them at home….

I am a realist… the NFC North sucks… the WHOLE NFC North Some just suck less…

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I miss the days of the buck necked booty cruisers. Gotta give the Chitty Bears the respect of leading the division. The year is quite young and they just lost one of their best defensive linemen for the year to an ACL.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.