out for the rest of the season

• sinister-fishing
    Omaha, Ne for now

Earlier today friends and I decided to go out and ride the dirt bikes. my friends and I are very competitive and as I went over a double I miss judged the landing and fell off the bike and broke my collar bone big bummer as Im supposed to fish leech this weekend. Keep your lines tight, ill be sitting in my chair wishing I could be on the fall bite.

thegun
    mn

I’ve broke my collarbone down hill skiing! you’ll be in a uncomfortable sling thing for a bit but you will be moving good real soon!

Shoot I got in a fist fight a few weeks into mine and didn’t have a problem!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

You will be amazed how well you are able to move around in five days time. Sore, yes, but much better than the day or two after. Guessing, if you are right handed, did you break the left side?

Point is, I wouldn’t scratch plans just yet.

sinister-fishing
    Omaha, Ne for now

It broke in 3 different places on my left side. I’m going in for surgery tomorrow morning to have some screws put in to hold everything in place. When I landed, my buddy who was right behind landed on top of me.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Earlier today friends and I decided to go out and ride the dirt bikes. my friends and I are very competitive and as I went over a double I miss judged the landing and fell off the bike and broke my collar bone big bummer as Im supposed to fish leech this weekend. Keep your lines tight, ill be sitting in my chair wishing I could be on the fall bite.

I’m really sorry to hear that Del, I was looking forward to getting out with you on Leech! Get better quickly and and hang in there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.