Sons of Anarchy

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Work with some people that were talking about this series and was told it is the best show on TV. Watched the episode from this week. It looks good, but I didn’t understand all the history behind what was going on. Looks like I need to find time to catch up on the previous series. Anyone else into this show? The one episode reminds me of the HBO series of OZ.

stillwaiting
    rochester mn

If you have netflix you can go back and watch it from the beginning . Definitely worth watching in my opinion .

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

My 30yr. old son, his girlfriend and I have been watching SOA since it first came on. We think it is one of the best that’s on. Nice to get away from all the reality tv crap!! Not for younger kids to watch, though!

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I’m torn on it. I used to like it a lot, but sometimes it seems over the top. Seems that now days there has to be at least a few murders in every episode, and kids are not safe from that.

I still watch, but am not heartbroken if I miss an episode.

slipbobnick
    MN

Got rid of directtv and got netflix and rabbit ears a couple months ago. best decision ever. was watching breaking bad until I ran out of episodes. now watching sons of anarchy awesome show on season 1 still. at first thought how can there be a show about a biker gang for more than a few episodes but hooked right now.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

x2 on not suitable for younger audiences!

Got hooked right away with season 1. In some ways I miss the earlier seasons. There were some good laughs along the way. The violence really cranked up last season and looks to continue. Still a huge fan

For those that watch, I miss Piney. Every once in a while he threw a curve ball that cracked me up.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Quote:

x2 on not suitable for younger audiences!

Got hooked right away with season 1. In some ways I miss the earlier seasons. There were some good laughs along the way. The violence really cranked up last season and looks to continue. Still a huge fan
    For those that watch, I miss Piney. Every once in a while he threw a curve ball that cracked me up.

Piney and his boy Opie too.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Got rid of directtv and got netflix and rabbit ears a couple months ago. best decision ever. was watching breaking bad until I ran out of episodes.

Last fall I finally checked out Breaking Bad and couldn’t help but buy 1-4 episodes a night off Google and watch them on my phone with headphones.

Breaking Bad I assume is a lot like SOA. These last few episodes of Breaking Bad have kind of been over the top and predictable. I am kind of looking forward to it ending. The first 3 seasons were the best.

jeweler
    Wisconsin

x2!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.