roll up tonneau cover

• mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

I’m looking to get a roll up tonneau cover for my 05 f150. Right now I’m leaning torwards the truxedo low pro qt. Anyone have any good or bad to say about them and what kind do you have and do you like it?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Give a shout out to BrianK ,I know he has one on his Ford truck,but not sure what brand it is tho.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

I have one and it works great for me.

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I have a truxedo lo pro on my truck now. On my last truck, I had an Access cover. I much prefer the access cover. Have had issues with the truxedo staying closed in high winds. It has been adjusted to death, and had latches replaced. Ultimate solution was to put latches on both sides. It is a decent cover. But never had any issue at all with the Access. I sold my old truck to a friend and that Access cover is 10+ years old and still going strong.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Go with access covers. The truxedo/ford brand is inferior. I had the ford one pin on my ’10 f150 when it was new and I returned it for an access cover. Much better product all around.

uhlee1
    Dav. IA

I have one on my 03′ crew cab and have no complaints. Seemed like the best bang for the buck at the time. Don’t have anything to compare it to though.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

On my second Access. They work well.

bigpike

I just bought my father in law’s truck and it came with a roll up tonneau cover. I never thought I would care for one but I really like the versatility and ease of use, it sure looks like the Access brand. 8 years old and it still fits great and does not leak or come apart in high winds. Though I have a short box, I am sure this makes some difference. Good Luck!

phishirman
    Madison, WI

I’ve got an Access. Have 0 complaints with it.

zooks

I would go Access over Truxedo as well. My current Access cover is 4yrs old and still works and looks great where my Truxedo covers have started to fall apart around this point. Good luck on what you decide.

travp
    Blaine , Mn

Access all the way. I’m on my 3rd Access on 3 trucks and all have been great. Buddy has a Truxedo and it’s junk.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Check out autoanything.com. great prices and free shipping.

big_g
    Isle, MN

yep, ACCESS

captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

I also had trouble with the Truxedo staying down in cross winds. Their customer service folks sent me a 8 point list of adjustments that helped but it still came loose. They said that I must of damaged it. Cabelas got it back. Access model is working fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.