ice fishing trip

• mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

A buddy and I are planning an ice trip to north or south Dakota the end of January. not really looking for a guide trip but maybe a resort that we could stay at and get info on the local fishing. wouldn’t mind getting some walleye and northern but want to be able to get plenty of panfish action as well. Looking to you you guys for ideas on good places to fish or stay and what you thought of the trips you have taken. Thanks a lot for any info you can give me.

brad-o
    Mankato

Webster area was good to me all season last year. Lynn Lake Lodge is a great place to stay.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

Webster area was good to me all season last year. Lynn Lake Lodge is a great place to stay.

SD is a great place and not that far to drive, we fish Waubay area, great PErch and Walleye on Bitter Lake next to Waubay, SD.

Ed Stern
    Goodhue, MN, Goodhue County,

Contact Quintin Bierman on this IDO site. He knows as much about SD as anyone out there.

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

Thanks guys this area looks awesome and I think that’s where we are going to plan to go. do you know Quinton’s user name so I could pm him. I did a search of his name and got no results.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Mike J check your inbox, PM sent

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

Quintin, would you be able to PM me also as I am in the same situation. I posted a question on whether to go to URL or Bitter/Waubay area a day or two ago and was hoping you would respond.

jeremystouffer

is bitter lake the best destination for perch fishing in this area ill be driving from wi and staying in webster and am hoping for a fun trip

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.