Just to share…

• Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

The Navionics app for Android appears to be $0.99 right now! Although it is only the US version, its still a heck of a deal. Just thought I’d share.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

For $.99 I’ll try it. Thanks!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I told myself if I reach under my butt into the couch cushion and find .99 ill buy it. Only found a penny but considered it to be enough, downloading it now. Sweet deal thanks Corey!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Zooming in on some local lakes and a couple up nort and these are some decent maps. Very impressed I figured for a buck they were just gonna give you some cheesy 1950s dnr surveyed map and ads up the wazoo in the app itself but nothing so far. I won’t use it much at all but if I ever get into ice fishing this will be very valuable.

hunter1723

I just looked and I am seeing $9.99

hunter1723

Where is it $.99? I am seeing it on my iPhone app for $9.99

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Android. Come over to the dark side… It’s better here.

BBKK
    IA

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I was holding off buying it in hopes it would go on sale before I needed it AND I TOTALLY MISSED IT until I saw this post. Installing as we speak.

Best $0.99 (or 9.99) a fisherman could ever spend!

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

I just looked and I am seeing $9.99

Just bought it literally 20 seconds ago. Its listed as 0.99. First one that comes up when I search “navionics” on gplay.

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

Still $0.99 as of now. Thanks for sharing.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Oh boy, I guess this kind of sets the bar for fishing apps now.

I got it for $9.99 over a year ago, which even with the price drop, I feel is a steal and have no regrets purchasing it at a higher price. $10 is about the price of bait for 1 or 2 days or the cost of 2 lures.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Oh boy, I guess this kind of sets the bar for fishing apps now.

I got it for $9.99 over a year ago, which even with the price drop, I feel is a steal and have no regrets purchasing it at a higher price. $10 is about the price of bait for 1 or 2 days or the cost of 2 lures.

I’ve seen this app in action on pool 2. Well worth the ten bucks and a steal at .99 cents!

-J.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Might not be as detailed as other map/gps options but I always have my phone with me. Puts you in the area you want. It’s been great to me while up on Mille Lacs while ice fishing.

BassinBill
    La Crosse, Wi

Is it just lakes or does it show the river?

llong

Shows the river too. My first download was pool 4. Has sufficient detail.
    Well worth. 99ยข

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Thanks, I got one for my ipad already but for a buck you cant go wrong adding it to the phone. seems like the h20 is on borrowed time right now anyways.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Is it just lakes or does it show the river?

It doesn’t show all rivers. I know once you get you get up past the barge operations on the Minnesota it stops. You can check the web app online of the river you are thinking about to see if it has contours.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Thanks for sharing. I just downloaded the app and it is far better than I had expected. A total steal at $.99! Wow.

hunter1723

Any of you do it on an I phone? I just looked again and myne comes up as $9.99. I will probably do it anyways, but just checking.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

I bought it for my Ipad at $10 bucks, I didnt really see a difference between the two so you wont be disapointed for the $9.99. Its a great app almost at any price…

*I know several people who have them on their iphones and like them.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

Quote:

Any of you do it on an I phone? I just looked again and myne comes up as $9.99. I will probably do it anyways, but just checking.

I have it and it is worth the $10 for sure. With the one app purchased on the iPhone, it also worked on my wife’s phone and two iPads. Just synch to your iTunes acct and you will app share your apple devices with the same ID.

Now if I could find a sonar app for the iPad to work with a Bluetooth xdcr I’d be set.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

You’re an Apple user. You should be used to overpaying.

Even at $9.99 it’s a great app.

Grouse

timmy

Quote:

Quote:

I have it and it is worth the $10 for sure. With the one app purchased on the iPhone, it also worked on my wife’s phone and two iPads. Just synch to your iTunes acct and you will app share your apple devices with the same ID.

Now if I could find a sonar app for the iPad to work with a Bluetooth xdcr I’d be set.

It actually worked with an IPAD when you bought the iphone version? When I looked, the Ipad version was something like $55. I paid $15(Canada included) for my iphone app. I will have to try to sync the ipad and see if the app loads.

T

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I believe on the Android side they have HD versions for tablets.

I hope the price drop doesn’t mean they won’t be updating it anymore.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.