5/20 Oklahoma tornado

• Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

The tornado, which is said to be a mile wide at the base, a category F5, massively damaged Oklahoma. Said to be worse than the Joplin tornadoes. I can’t imagine what the parents might be going through, who’s children were at school during the disaster, and many that did not come home or even have a home to go to. My heart aches for those who live down there. Thoughts and prayers for those who were affected by this disaster…

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I heard about it on the radio yesterday, but didn’t realize the magnitude until seeing the news this morning. It devistated many lives. Our prayers are for all the affected people

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

I heard about it on the radio yesterday, but didn’t realize the magnitude until seeing the news this morning. It devistated many lives. Our prayers are for all the affected people

X2 WOW what a disaster. I feel so bad.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Well said Corey. I can’t even begin to imagine the terrible loss of a home or worse yet a child. After watching the news and then looking at pictures of the devastation on the news last night I had a hard time even sleeping. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Oklahoma.

And I also pray that we as a country can put aside our differences and respond to this tragedy together as one nation and leave politics out of it.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I watched it all unfold live on chasertv.com (live storm chasers) as well as the weather channel. Started off as a funnel and got so big that the debris field obscured the view to 2 1/2 miles around. Just massive. Prayers to everyone affected.

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Quote:

{clipped}I can’t imagine what the parents might be going through, who’s children were at school during the disaster, and many that did not come home or even have a home to go to. My heart aches for those who live down there. Thoughts and prayers for those who were affected by this disaster…

X2 Prayers for Moore, Oklahoma

mudneck_joe
    SE MN

My heart is with the folks effected by this tornado. I hope they find everybody that is still buried in rubble.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Prayers, prayers & more prayers needed.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Its a terrible tradegity, The weather channel said the debrise in the funnel showed up on dopplar radar most of the time of atleast a mile wide and as said here as wide as 2 1/2 miles wide. Prayers go to the folks who are suffering.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.