2nd Amendment –

• Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Just so you all know – your 2nd Amendment is being modified today in a close door session….I am sure you will all hear about it in the coming days.

Sad day. Compromise and decay of our rights as Americans.

Dog

desperado

so when are we gonna finally storm the Bastille ?

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Be afraid!Very afraid the world is at an end!!
    Sorry could not resist with this while woman’s rights are being taken away and micromanaged by the states while workers rights and pay are slowly being denigrated. But hay that extra hoop one has to jump through to get a gun trumps all!

jonboy
    Wausau, WI

I support background checks…the rest of it is just plain wrong and illegal!

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

Don’t own a gun but support those that do and responsibly use them.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Quote:

Don’t own a gun but support those that do and responsibly use them.

Get one before it gets too difficult. Might need one someday.

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

Maybe he sold them all like me and thats my story and I’m stickin to it.

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

I support background checks…the rest of it is just plain wrong and illegal!

They already run background checks. What they’re trying to do now is disqualify more law abiding citizens from owning guns and create a registry.

When was the last time a bad guy purchased a firearm that required he/she submit to a background check?

Molon labe. Use ’em or lose ’em, boys.

Palerider77

Quote:

Sorry could not resist with this while woman’s rights are being taken away and micromanaged by the states while workers rights and pay are slowly being denigrated. But hay that extra hoop one has to jump through to get a gun trumps all!

Which women’s rights are you speaking of?

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Quote:

Quote:

Which women’s rights are you speaking of?

The control of their own bodies and being subjected/mandated to unwarranted procedures. Imposing ones belief on to another with the use of the legislator. Sound familiar?

the_popper
    Suburbs of Chicago, IL

Quote:

When was the last time a bad guy purchased a firearm that required he/she submit to a background check?

Virginia Tech Shooter purchased both weapons legally after passing computerized backround checks. None since then, and I don’t recall any other. Plus, the shooter should have been put on the restricted list, but the local magistrate failed to report the man as mentally incapacitated per federal statute after he found the shooter a danger to himself.

I do not support the new legislation, and actually know quite a few parents in Chicago with kids in CPS schools that completely support the NRAs position of putting an armed officer/security guard in every school.

desperado

so then by extension, should a woman have control over someone else’s body ?

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

Like it or not they already have control of your extension and there is nothing you can do about it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Just so you all know – your 2nd Amendment is being modified today in a close door session….I am sure you will all hear about it in the coming days.

Sad day. Compromise and decay of our rights as Americans.

Dog

The rest of you guys are a laugh riot. I am concerned and upset about the changes taking place to our 2nd amendment. Its the beginning of many 2A changes to come I am afraid.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Like it or not they already have control of your extension and there is nothing you can do about it.

desperado

Quote:

what does any woman have to do with my ice auger

castle-rock-clown

They may hammer out an agreement today behind closed doors, but it still needs to come to the floor of both houses for a formal vote. This all before the Pres can even sign it. Then there will be challenges to it that will be heard and decided in the supreme court. Anything “they” do today is long from done. I know people like to bloviate, but don’t worry chicken little the sky isn’t falling…yet.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

How many of us idoers are members of the NRA ? I for one am. And I believe anyone who has any skin in this game should join!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Bolviate? My webster doesnt show it.

the_popper
    Suburbs of Chicago, IL

Bloviate – to speak bombastically: to speak at length in a pompous self-aggrandizing way(slang)Bing.com

desperado

dyslexic: tendency to transpose letters when reading or writing

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Workers, or grunts as I like to call them, have been denigrating themselves, they don’t need any help.

desperado

which part of the constitution is it that establishes, protects, or even addresses “workers rights”

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Quote:

If your line of questioning leads to where I think your going then my answer reverts back to imposing ones beliefs onto another and controlling the outcome. Not quite a democratic free society from those that want to control while spewing the words for the right of freedom and to be freed from tyranny.

If not define “else’s” and where is this control taking place aside from the biological of being pwhiped.

desperado

Imposing one’s beliefs (or even one’s will) onto another to control the outcome is not desireable? we could even say that to do so is wrong ?

I’d agree !!

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Quote:

How many of us idoers are members of the NRA ? I for one am. And I believe anyone who has any skin in this game should join!

I would post a pole here but I dont know how !

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Bloviate – to speak bombastically: to speak at length in a pompous self-aggrandizing way(slang)Bing.com

Apparently invented after 1985.

desperado

Powder Cocaine consumed by Scandinavians

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.