Minneapolis Dollars for Scholars

• dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Hello-
    A year ago a few of my friends and I decided to start a local chapter of a national nonprofit organization called Dollars for Scholars. The mission of the organization is to provide renewable college scholarships and one-on-one mentoring to high achieving students with limited financial resources. I feel very lucky to have had the support and resources to attend and finish college, and know there are way too many kids out there existing in a completely different situation.

Starting Minneapolis HOPE – Dollars for Scholars feels like a great way to give something back where all the proceeds go directly to the students who need the help the most. (meaning the work that myself and my buddies do is free)

We are currently working with Patrick Henry, a high school in North Minneapolis, and will be awarding our first scholarship this year!

We are hosting a fundraising event on April 20 in downtown Minneapolis where we will be auctioning out some great prizes.

We are also open to taking donations that could win you an ipad, 24 bottles of wine or $250 in cash.

I’ve attached a link at the bottom of the page to our site, that details our Mission, who we are and how to contribute. (PayPal)

We are a 501(c)(3) organization with all proceeds go toward the scholarships we’ll award.

I can provide tax return receipts if needed.

Please PM with any questions.

thanks

http://www.minneapolishope.dollarsforscholars.org/index.php?section=chapterWebsite&action=main&fwID=2247

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

TTT.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

TTT

All donations raised goes directly to the students.

Thanks,
    Dan

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Are you looking for cash donations only?
    Or part time or odd jobs to earn money?

al

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.