next bite?

• iowaeye

Just noticed the next bite recently had an episode with brett king dedicated to what looks like pitching jigs. Does anybody know how to view the full episode online? The next bite never airs in my area and isnt available via on demand.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I know I have seen some previews of quite a few of their shows but all I can find are links to where you can buy whole seasons. Sure makes you appreciate those shows that allow you to watch them 24/7/365 for free on YouTube or their website.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Quote:

I know I have seen some previews of quite a few of their shows but all I can find are links to where you can buy whole seasons. Sure makes you appreciate those shows that allow you to watch them 24/7/365 for free on YouTube or their website.

x2

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Yeah, No kidding

I’d hate to have to spend the extra $ to upgrade the cable for 1 or 2 shows

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I think this is a very important topic nowadays for most businesses in general is how to market your products and/or sponsors to the consumer. At the Sport show this last week and other stores and quite a bit I find myself on the fence of purchasing products but different brands. Well do into with fireline or suffix 832, pflueger or shimano, Berkeley gulp or power bait? And if I am familiar with one or the other due to certain shows that I have seen on TV or the web such as angling edge, IDO, Jason Mitchell, etc. I will go with that product I have seen effective on those shows. Again its not the end all and performance rules all, but hey if its 50/50 of course I’ll help out the sponsors that help in the end to catch me more fish. And I think that’s what most sponsors ultimately want to achieve, just that name recognition advantage. So I don’t know how successful of a show The Next Bite is but it is too bad its not available for public viewing BC I think they and their sponsors would greatly benefit from it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.