Clay Matthews breaks both legs!

• BBKK
    IA

fake. that is the only website with any info and it looks completely fake.

jake47
    WI

It is a fake. They used the same article for another NFL player last year. Plus I don’t think Wisconsin has an organization called the Highway Safety Administration…sorry Vikes fans!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Keep Dreaming

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Keep Dreaming

Yeah, He’d still kick your even in a wheel chair

TJ
    Hammond, WI

Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. 100% fake. He will be around to haunt the purple and gold this fall.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. 100% fake. He will be around to haunt the purple and gold this fall.

Here it is for all the old people who cant read small print.

“about this web site. FAKE… THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic ‘template’ and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank ‘non-specific’ template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
    Copyright © 2012 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
    Questions or Comments about this fake news article?”

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I think all of you didn’t give the post enough time to ‘reel one in’ as they would say.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

I think all of you didn’t give the post enough time to ‘reel one in’ as they would say.

Yeah, I suppose we flushed the pocket and got the quarterback scrambling just like Clay would’ve done

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Yeah, we probably should have waited for someone to mistakenly make a fool of themselves in public so we all could have laughed at them.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Just replace the name of the player in the URL and the same thing comes up

chappy
    Hastings, MN

If it’s fake, Why was it not pulled from hte forum?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T TYPE IN ALL CAPS CHAPPY!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, we probably should have waited for someone to mistakenly make a fool of themselves in public so we all could have laughed at them.

WOW we actually agree on something B BK… The world must be ending tomorrow

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WOW we actually agree on something B BK… The world must be ending tomorrow

The world is going to end if we all start to lose our sense of humors so how bout you guys lighten up sometimes Ehg?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I can’t believe people keep commenting on it if it’s fake….

renrut
    wisconsin

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FALSE

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.