MY HOODIE!!!!!!!

• tr
    Plymouth

Just got my new IDO hoodie, LOVE IT, $70 is a steal for this. James out did himself this time, what quality and a perfect design and rebrand for his great site. i cant wait to get out on the lake and show it off.
    If you are still wondering if you should spend the money on this, DO IT NOW!! will be the best money you spend on your fishing apparel

Thank you again James!!

See you on the lake!!

eyehuntr14
    SE WI

That’s good to hear as I just ordered one and was a tad skeptical on forking over $77 for a Hoodie (lol) but it’s a great lookin’ Hoodie and I just had to have one!!!

out_there
    west central minnesota

I got mine Friday my wife thought i was crazy for spending that kind of money for a hoodie until she say it I love it

07lotwchamp
    Andover, Mn

I agree!! Great hoodie!! What would make it better is if the string for the hood was sewn all the way around so I didn’t need to get it out of the back of the hood after washing it each time…anyone else have this issue???

blufloyd

Newbie to hoodies? I always tie a loop knot in one that are cheap and don’t come with the $1 for 2 plastic spring loaded adjusters.

07lotwchamp
    Andover, Mn

Thats my point…every hoodie I have is got the string sewn in around the front side of the hood, cheap or spendy…Ido hoodie is the only one like thats why I brought it up. Newbie…lol

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Quote:

Newbie to hoodies? I always tie a loop knot in one that are cheap and don’t come with the $1 for 2 plastic spring loaded adjusters.

I always pull mine out since they flap w
    me in the the face or eyes and eventually Pi.s me off

dr._flathead

$70 on a Hooded Sweatshirt?

I MUST be missing somethig here..

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Quote:

$70 on a Hooded Sweatshirt?
    I MUST be missing somethig here..

I had a buddy harass me for what I paid for my dog.

He has 2 Benneli shotguns…

My hoodie was $80 for a 2xl with shipping.

It is pricey but I like unique t- shirts sweatshirts and hoodies.

Screw it, I work hard, its my money.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.