B&D or HB elec knife

• btomlin
    Albia, IA

Anyone know if Rapala or berkley blades will fit into either of these elec knives??

My rapala just quit and it wasn’t ever a real good one so thinking about just going the cheap route, but do like the curved blades over the bread blades that come with the kitchen knives.

thanks

igotone

mister twister I believe will

I had great luck with one till it gave up – the next one not show good

I just went to HB now – got a couple of them for just $30

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

The twisters are great and if you don’t do a large volume of filleting will last for a few years. I am getting the newer Rapala Lithium cordless…Pricey, but my buddy Mark can go through over an hour straight of rib cutting w/o a power loss on that battery pack. He is on his second season and loves it.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

The twisters are great and if you don’t do a large volume of filleting will last for a few years. I am getting the newer Rapala Lithium cordless…Pricey, but my buddy Mark can go through over an hour straight of rib cutting w/o a power loss on that battery pack. He is on his second season and loves it.

I’ve got the same knife Tom and love it. I’m usually not around an outlet when it comes time to slice and dice the day’s catch and I’ve been very pleased so far after about a year of use.

btomlin
    Albia, IA

I was more thinking the “cheap route” as I clean fish in about 3 different locations. My garage, buddy’s garage, or my kitchen(when momma not home anyway) and thought it would be easier to have one in each location than packing around a single.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.