NUWAVE counter cook top and dogs??????

• IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I bought my wife 2 NUWAVE pic’s for Christmas and we love them. Problem is every time we plug them in the dogs start cowering and trying to hide under our feet. Has anyone else had this issue?

castle-rock-clown

You and your wife wouldn’t happen to be Phillipino would you?

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

LMAO. No wouldn’t need the cook top to scare them.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hmmmm…Might wanna call the company to see what might be the deal.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Sounds like a frequency humm that they can hear and you can’t.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I figured it had to be something with a high pitch frequency, but can’t find anyone else that has noticed it. Ow and you bet your booties I called the company and got just the answer I thought I would ( I’m the first person to have ever called about it. Just figure I have to put the dogs outside when we use them. They work great for any thing you would normally do on your stove top but being to set the heat from the gitgo is awesome.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Your the 1st person who I have heard has one. Might be interested in trying one…

run&gun
    MN

Quote:

You and your wife wouldn’t happen to be Phillipino would you?

funny stuff there

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Quote:

Your the 1st person who I have heard has one. Might be interested in trying one…

If you order one go thru Amazon not the company sight, sounds like a nightmare from the people who have.

RobWhatley
    NULL

Was surprised to find this……I got the NuWave for Christmas. When we set it up, the Pomeranian got scared to death!(normally she’s a vicious killer attack guard Pomeranian)…. Seriously she ran into the far corner of the house and hid in the walk in shower. Totally freaked out. Since that time the 2 times we’ve used the NuWave on the back porch, with doors closed, she still shakes and runs scared. Who’d have thought! I’ve not seen anything else on the net about this…….will keep an eye open…

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I did a search and there are a few complaints of the exact same thing with people’s dogs.

DRUE

It’s not just your dog(s). I have the same issue. My poodle and chihuahua totally freak when I turn the nuwave on.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.