WY way for dealing with Obama gun assault

• sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Some people just understand things better.

web page

run&gun
    MN

States disregard federal drug laws couldn’t states do the same thing with gun laws? The federal government spends billions trying to stop drugs coming in and some states just ignore that fact.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

WY, one of my favorite places on earth! This Bill is true and not a hoax. I went on the WY gov’t site and the HB0104 is “Introduced”

My first time hunting in WY and we were out on ATV’s. I couldn’t find anything in their regs regarding gun case requirements, so I asked a CO. He about died laughing when he replied “Your in Wyoming, we don’t have stupid gun laws here”

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

States disregard federal drug laws couldn’t states do the same thing with gun laws? The federal government spends billions trying to stop drugs coming in and some states just ignore that fact.

This is true but federal agents can come into states like California and bust legal dealers, for breaking federal laws even though it’s legal in their state. Just read an article over Christmas on this. The states cannot do anything about it but the Feds are not doing this very often but they have and I’m thinking they could possibly do the same in a gun ban scenario.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

web page

Time to move!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

web page

There are millions of people who feel this same way… in every state in this country. WY just has people representing them who feel the same…

p4walleye
    Rochester, MN

love it when people do something rather than whining or chuckling and forgetting about it.

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

There is common sense out there after all.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

love it when people do something rather than whining or chuckling and forgetting about it.

What are we supposed to do?! I wrote all my reps including that puke franken. I dont know anybody in national media which is driving everything.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

What are we supposed to do?! I wrote all my reps including that puke franken. I dont know anybody in national media which is driving everything.

Media isn’t the only one. Do you think the firearms and ammunition manufactures has any interest in getting you boys whipped into a “ban” frenzy?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

True but that would be short sighted if things start getting banned and taxed out of existence. But then again most big companies are more interested in instant gratification than the long haul.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Also don’t forget the NRA.

They have sold thousands of memberships during this latest round of panic. Everything they typically do they do behind closed doors and via newsletters and e-mails to membership. They now are on TV every chance they get telling how they will stand-up and defeat any attempts at any sort of ban. BTW, I’m not passing judgement on them, I’m just stating there are far more people and organizations interested in keeping the flames fanned then just the media.

Follow the money.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

NRA memberships grow by 100,000 over last 18 Days!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

CC classes are being booked like mad now too. I saw report yesterday along the lines of more CC training in January than all of 2011? Can’t recall the details. Either way, an armed society is a good society.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

That is an ugly side of the equation no doubt. Just as long as they dont impose any wierd restrictions I will be happy. We survived a mag ban before so we know that is doable though I still dont like it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

CC classes are being booked like mad now too. I saw report yesterday along the lines of more CC training in January than all of 2011? Can’t recall the details. Either way, an armed society is a good society.

Agreed. Either nobody has them, which is impossible, or a lot of the good guys have them which will keep the bad guys in check. And according to our master set of rules (Constitution) bad guys can mean a tyranical government.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I clicked on MSNBC this morning to see Joe Scarburough talking with a glum face about people making millions of dollars off the death of 24 innocent children. He then said, listen to me, they are not coming for your guns. He didn’t mention how his network made $$$ off the tragedy or that in fact his very statement was exploitation.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Of course it was exploitation. That’s all this counrty does anymore. One area the constitution does not have a solution for.

desperado

Quote:

This is true but federal agents can come into states like California and bust legal dealers, for breaking federal laws even though it’s legal in their state. The states cannot do anything about it; but the Feds are not doing this very often, but they have, and I’m thinking they could possibly do the same in a gun ban scenario.

The States can’t do anything about it?

I would submit that no state has yet made a sufficient effort to do anything about it.

Although I do suspect that if Wyoming were pushed hard enough on this one, they’d push back more than most other states would (or have).

desperado

Sooooo
    Does anyone else find it quite ironic that the Feds want their drug and gun laws enforced by the states, but don’t want to be bothered by AZ when it comes to enforcement of immigration laws

(insert “puking” icon here)

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.