Happy Barry Bowl Day!!!!!!!!!!!

• wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Win lose or draw, we have Barry back for one more game. This is the first time in 7 years I feel confident that the Badgers aren’t going to be severely outcoached. I’m looking forward to this game, regardless of the outcome.

Thanks for one more shot at it Barry.

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

F’um Bucky!!!!!

Mike Stephens
    WI.

If Badgers play like they did against Nebraska it will be a romp for Bucky.

big_g
    Isle, MN

GO BIG 10

josh a

i’l be rooting for all the big 10 teams, but I think its going to be a tough bowl season for the conference

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

i’l be rooting for all the big 10 teams, but I think its going to be a tough bowl season for the conference

X2. She might get ugly…

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Good luck to the Badgers today!! Hope they represent the Big 10 well.

ET

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Looking forward to seeing Barry on the sidelines today.
    GO BADGERS

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Not a bad game. This was a team that clearly had lesser talent than Stanford, yet hung in until the end. My hopes for 2013 are that the new coach can bring in a quality qb, and maybe a few recievers. Defense looked pretty good, and returns most starters.

I expected either team to win by a touchdown or less, and that’s exactly what we got. Glad I got to see Barry coach one more time. I feel the Badgers would’ve lost by 20 or more if old what’s his name was down by 14 in the 1st quarter. There was no look of deer in headlights, and I saw some fire from the coach. That’s what I ask.

Thanks again Barry

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

I do wonder why they didn’t play Stave. Maybe he wasn’t as healthy as reported. At least with him in the game there was a threat of the long ball, or even a throw of more than 10 yards. That would have kept the D honest and help the running game.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.