ROSE BOWL!!!!

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Alright Guys, any thoughts on the big game

GO Big Red

bigpike

If Alvarez can pull off this Rose Bowl victory he will for ever be the greatest coach we ever had. Ne prediction but it will be fun to watch!

tbrooks11

The rose bowl can wait for another 12 hrs.. GO PACK GO!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Most of the picks I’ve seen so far has put Stanford on top, which I agree by just looking at the W/L stats. I think the biggest key is how WI guys rally around Barry. To me, Barry has a much different presence on the sideline than Bielema. If the guys come together, I think it will be a very tight game and WI by <3. If the unity isn’t there with Barry and the team, Stanford blow out

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I like the Badgers in this one. Too good of story not to happen

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

I agree, I’m really hoping he’s able to rally the troops.

He’s a ledgend in wI college football

We need to win this one, cause with how Ohio State played this year it couold be a while before we get another crack at the Rose Bowl.

It’s gonna be a great weekend for WI football

I say the state of WI should go 2-0 for games this weekend

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I think sending a 5 loss team (4-4 in conference) to the Rose bowl has made a joke of the game.

My two cents.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

I think sending a 5 loss team (4-4 in conference) to the Rose bowl has made a joke of the game.

My two cents.

Lenny, what would be the alternative with the current situation of the two upper teams suspended from bowl games?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Quote:

My two cents.

Lenny, what would be the alternative with the current situation of the two upper teams suspended from bowl games?

I am not saying it is Wisconsin’s fault. I am not saying there is a better alternative.
    It is just a bad deal all the way around.

Sorry I blew up.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

The key to this game is the assistant coaches that took this team from the first game to Championship game, not Barry. If they coach ’em up like they did against Nebraska, it will be very interesting, dare I say a Badger victory and could be as impressive as that Nebraska game.

On Wisconsin!!!

Mark

jld
    Holmen

Only reason Barry is “coaching” this game is to feed his ego. Assistant coaches will do all the game planning. I am a Badger fan but I don’t see Bucky staying within 14 points. I hope I am wrong. Barry looks like the hero if they win and can blame Bielma if they lose.

JaimeyO

I think it’s going to be a close game, the Badger D will keep them in it. It will be interesting to see what Alvarez does when they are in long distance field goal range, the kickers have really struggled all year and that may be their undoing today. I don’t see Stanford blowing them out, no way.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.