Green Bay ain’t dead yet

• AllenW
    Mpls, MN

GB is now teaching Houston how to play football, looks like the boys are back…well, this game anyway..

Al

baldwin4
    NE IA

Hopefully they are back for the rest of the season

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The best part is I in Fantasy Football, my opponent has Rodgers. I already had Nelson, but my wide outs have been weak, so I picked up Jones this week too to make a box play on Rodgers. Despite Rodgers huge night, he’s netting -4 points in the game in our match as I have 40 and he has 36.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Nah, the best part was the Pack kicked a 5-0 team.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Perfect Sunday, Viking lose and the Pack wins. The world is finally back to normal again.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Nah, the best part was the Pack kicked a 5-0 team.

Nope. Best part was my fantasy move paying off.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I fell asleep at about 7:30. did I miss anything important?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

they finally played like they were angry, interesting to see how a few of the injured defensive guys will bounce back, could sure use a bye week soon. Just made hotel reservations to go up to the dumpty dome on Dec 30th, I was originally thinking this would be a game where the Pack would have tied things up for a playoff berth and would sit their starters, I guess I’m wrong. Should be an important final game.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

I fell asleep at about 7:30. did I miss anything important?

Nope. I listen to a lot of games in bits and pieces. Can’t see sitting in front of the tube for 3 1/2 hrs on any Oct Sunday…

rmartin
    United States

Quote:

Nope. I listen to a lot of games in bits and pieces. Can’t see sitting in front of the tube for 3 1/2 hrs on any Oct Sunday…

That was a night game. As for this Sunday, Pack will not be on TV in my area and the Vikes have another home game against a team with a backup QB so weather permitting I will be on the river.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.