GTG at Everts

• Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Just want to say THANK you to Everts for hosting this GTG. I had a great time seeing some of the old buddies there. Had a perfect day. Seeing the new SKEETERS with 300 HP motors. And the awsome seminar by Brett, Great evening meal put out by Kari THANK you everyone.
    And congrats to James and his FW He will be getting a new fishing partner.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Great seeing you again Mary! (thanks for the you know what!!)

Here’s Erick giving folks a test ride in a Skeeter tiller!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

It was great to see you again Mary and get caught up on some old stories. The get together at Everts over the weekend was a fantastic time. Got a little fishing done. Caught up with a lot of people I hadnt seen in a long time. Getting to test drive some new boats including a 20 Skeeter and Warrior tillers was great fun. Not sure if Ill ever be able to save up enough pennies for a boat like that but at least I still got to drive one. Getting to go 60 mph in a tiller is off my bucket list now to.

Thanks to everyone that putt this together. Had a great time.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Briank, did you share just a teeny weeny bit with Jon J and Dean? Or did you keep it all to yourself like a….. Oh no I will not say it mmmmmmmmm

Denny O
    Central IOWA

HA!! now the cats out of the bag!!
    Brian, I’m ashamed of you! I’m sure your mother taught you better than that!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Oh Yeah, I shared!

Dean had one piece under my protest and Jon left before I could see him today.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Gosh and I promised JJ some. Oh well
    By the way you are most welcome

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

No to worry Mary, I’ll be making some off your reciepe this winter (if I can find a pike or two). I’ll make sure Jon gets some.

Heck, it’s possible, I’ll find a Ido taxi to take some of yours to St Paul. If it’s not gone by then….

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Good to see you again, Mary! Fun weekend at Everts. Great to have the place back to normal again. Steve, Kari and crew put on a fine event.

-J.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

No to worry Mary, I’ll be making some off your reciepe this winter (if I can find a pike or two). I’ll make sure Jon gets some.

Heck, it’s possible, I’ll find a Ido taxi to take some of yours to St Paul. If it’s not gone by then….

Pick Me!! Pick me!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Hey Jon, I have some of Mary’s Special Pickled Pike in a container just for you! Are you fishing the Saugarama?

Trying to keep Tucks mitts out of it.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Definite maybe on the Saugerama….

-J.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.