Remodeling side work

• AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Doing major remodeling in the house before we retire, kitchen is about half done and going well…if a bit slow.

We want a half bath installed in the basement if possible and the main bathroom remodeled.

Something we rather leave most the work to people who are better capable than us/me.

Any suggestions??

TIA

Al

edit..cancel the half bath, we’ll buy a camping potty for when the main bath gets done, I just looked at what the plumbing est would be for a half bath in our home…eeeek!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Any suggestions??
    TIA

Al

edit..cancel the half bath, we’ll buy a camping potty for when the main bath gets done, I just looked at what the plumbing est would be for a half bath in our home…eeeek!

Plumbers need to retire also We have a huge variance down here in plumbing labor. Just don’t chase the cheapest bid. Too often you get what you pay for….

I’m looking to fill out Jan and Feb right now if ice fishing is anything like last year.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im still trying to stay out of MPLS for plumbing work or would be happy to help. Just to long of drive in especially when it gets down to the smaller items that need to be done to complete these jobs.

My sisters company is out of Richfield. Westman Plumbing. They do a lot of bath remodels in S MPLS. They even do many of the Bath Crasher remodels that are on the DIY network. Angies number is 612-701-4789

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Any suggestions??
    TIA

Al

Plumbers need to retire also We have a huge variance down here in plumbing labor. Just don’t chase the cheapest bid. Too often you get what you pay for….

I’m looking to fill out Jan and Feb right now if ice fishing is anything like last year.

Ya, I know they do, but that kind of money for a half bath that is mainly for during the remodeling of our bathroom is a bit to much..:)

Al

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Maybe they where planning on retiring shortly after your project.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.