Living Social Deals

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Anyone ever buy from them? I see a few deals now and then and think it might be nice to take the wife away for a couple days. The price seems to be alright on some of them, but I don’t have any history to go by.

All opinions welcome.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

We have purchased two packages for the Kahlihari in the Wisconsin Dells. We used them without any problems.

That has been our only experience with it. I would recommend reading all of the fine print. There are dates that are blocked out.

FDR

eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

Yep very good deals. Just read the fine print on the things you might wanna do. We did a buy one get one night somewhere that we couldn’t use during the time. But we still get the same $ amount we spent to put towards another night.

hanson

I’ve done 2 of the Living Social deals… one was for Thorne Bros and the other for Capras. No issues at all.

When this stuff (group discounts – Living Social, Groupon, etc) became really popular, I had a co-worker that was getting in on dang near every and any deal he could find. Gotta believe all those “deals” were costing him some pretty serious money.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I pull the trigger on 4-5 a year and never have had any trouble. Like others have said, “Read the fine print”.

Good Luck and have fun

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I did a couple then got sick of their daily emails and bowed out. They definitely interesting deals once in a while.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.