Boaters needed for small ARM (BB/BS event)

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

A.R.M is currently planning a Big Brothers Big Sisters event to be held on Lake Menomin, Menomonie Wisconsin. We are looking for some boaters to take out some of the children and their mentors from the BB/BS organization. We are planning on having this event on June 5th. If you would like to participate as a boater and meet some of the staff of I.D.A. and have a great day just respond to the ARM forum under the post of boaters needed. We need to have about 8 to 10 boaters yet that would like to spend this Saturday the 5th of June fishing and boating with the kids and their mentor

Thank You

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You know…Mr. leinieman…Steve? I’m wondering with all the newly registered people on the site and the many that don’t register…well, I’m wondering if they know what ARM is all about. I mean really about.

When I first came to this board, I thought it was another fish turney..which I could care less about ( I know…some people do! ). Once I took the time to read the threads…I thought it was the best idea I’ve ever heard!

But here I go again…being long winded…so I’ll make this short.

You don’t have to be sponsered by Mercury Outboards to put a smile on a big brother or little brothers face.
    You don’t have to be a PRO to put a smile on a big brother or little brothers face.
    You don’t have to know the lake/river to put a smile on a big brother or little brothers face.

If a smile on someone’s face that might not otherwise ever get to go fishing means something to you…just sign up and show up….

More info on Anglers as Role Models in the ARM forum….hope to see you there!

Don Hanson

Good information Brian. if you have any questions please let me know. We will have plenty of information on fishing before the event.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.