STICK BAITS

• bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

OK i KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY WHAT A DUMMY BUT I HEAR THE TERM STICK BAIT ALOT AND AM WONDERING WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY PICTURES ARE WELCOMED. I KNOW IT’S NOT TROLLING STICKS BEHIND YOUR BOAT
    AND THANKS

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Brad,

This link has some soft stick baits shown, along w/others Soft Stick Baits

Notice the shape of them compared to others, hence the name stickbait.

bt-eye

THANKS Jeremiah IT DOESN’T MAKE SENCE CALL ING SOMETHING SOFT A STICK BUT AT LEAST NOW i KNOW i ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE SMALL MINNOW TYPE BAITS SUCH AS RAPPALA MINNOWS

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I think their are hard stick baits as well….I know they exist for Northerns/Musky as well….Maybe even walleyes?

Steve…Thanks…you must have posted moments before me.

bt-eye

STEVE THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT THEY WERE….. SO I’M NOT A DUMMY AFTER-ALL

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

There is no such thing as a dummy on this site. [other than me that is, lol.] Asking questions is how we ALL learn. And because you asked that question there are probably 50 other guys who learned what stickbaits are plus a whole lot of others who learned about a brand of stickbaits fron DeeZee’s post with a link on it. Please feel free, ”everyone,” to ask questions on this site. No, I certainly don’t know most of the answers, but when you ask a question there are probably 3,000-5,000 other people who may see it so there a great chance you will get an answer. Everybody learns when we ask questions.
    Thanks, Bill

bt-eye

Bill … Thanks for the pat on tne back. I just felt that I @ 54 years of age should have known what stick baits were,but I guess I never listened close enough but your never tooo old to learn. and to those who don’t join in and remain as Anonymous your missing a good deal , there has to be a burning question your wanting to ask so get registered and ask. No one here will slam you besides you get a chance to meet other fisherpeople in your area that you can hook=up with and swap stories and go fishing with. i myself have met many from this site that are great guy’s and will always take time to help you. Sooo.. come on in and enjoy the water it’s free and there’s nothing to buy
    and no such thing as a stupid Question as Bill Cadwell mentioned.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Free questions, free answers, free fish catchin fun! What more could you ask for. Register so you can post. Just click on ”register” at the top of the page, fill in any name you want to go by on the site and submit the name you chose and you are all set to post all you want. Nothing to pay nor buy. Its all free.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.