Heros among us

• Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

How much is 1 millon dollars a year worth to you.

What value to you is doing something you love for money.

Do you Love the person your married to?

Did you just have a baby. And how much would you like to see that baby grow up?

Are there any heros left today?

Do you know any Heros?

I know of one. And he is was in the world of Pro Football,

Pat Tillman #40 played for the Cardinals after 9/11 he turned down 1 million dollars a year to join the United States Army Rangers.

Thanks Pat and all the rest of the soldiers out there.

Anything else I say, Now, I fear will do injustice.

Save
    ” Rangers lead the way.”
    Bowfin

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

It certainly was said to hear of his death. As it is to hear of any death of American troops away from our country. They will all be missed.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Regretfully, I think this one is going to hit home for more people than the number that we all hear on the news every morning. This is someone that we have heard of. Locally here, we only hear about the deaths of soldiers from Minnesota or western Wisconsin. I hate hearing about any loss of life, but this one hits home a little more because I have heard this person’s story. His is no more important, or significant a sacrifice, but we know he’s a former NFL’er who made the ultimate sacrifice. I hope that all of our troops over there can come home soon and safely!
    God bless those who are sacrificing for our safety

Wadsworth

He is one of the very few stories that represented all that was good in the world.

redneck
    Rosemount

I just heard of Pat Tillman’s death and I come here and see the topic. I have so much respect for that young man because he gave up so much to answer the call to duty that he felt. He is just one of many that are paying the price for our freedom. I salute every young man and lady that is at risk today to make sure that this land remains free. May God bless each of them and their families—and being a true American let me say that I hope God has mercy on the our enemies because someone will pay for these lives we are losing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.