Cant find a lure

• jjonsgaard
    Winona, MN

I have been looking for a “blaze minnow”. I bout a few of them a couple years ago and i just lost my last one a few days ago. I went to look for them and i cant find them. I also checked the internet and i cant find any there either. They are about 3-4″ long and they look simular to a rapala, but they are holographic. If anyone could tell me where i could get some i would be very greatful.

jjonsgaard
    Winona, MN

thanks a lot for the effort MN but that is all i could find too. Unfortuanately that is not what i was looking for. It is made by the same company but i am looking for a hard bait that is simular to a rapala. That company doesnt have a website that i can find. Thanks again for the effort but i guess i will have to keep looking. Maybe some kind of a reward to the person that can find it for me

willowcat
    Lake City, MN

I’m not totaly sure, but I think Rebel made them.

mike t
    St Paul, MN

dig through the dump tables at your local gander. These baits were a chinese knock off made by a midwest distributor. Gander usually has a stash of them around in most locations. good luck.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’m with Mike T on this one. I haven’t seen any lately but they have a way of reappearing from time to time. I have a good supply of Blaze “Rattle Traps” because if a day on Pool 4 with Briank! I couldn’t catch a fish on anything else………… neither could Briank. That lure was hot but after banging off rip rap and a variety of fish, I wanted to find some newer ones. $1.99/ea. at Gander about 6 weeks later! If there’s any more of these laying around, they’ll probably be in the summer clearance tables.

I always put in a plug for ebay too………. you never know what’ll pop up on that site so hunting for specific items can be a fun and regular task. When you search for 6 months and then “BANG”……… THERE IT IS!!!!………… it’s a pretty sweet feeling to lock in a winning bid!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.