Go River Rat Randy!

• edavidson67
    southeast iowa

awsome thanks bud we realy appreciate it. what all you got moving up there been good for cat and largemouth down here

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

headed up from southeast iowa id be willing to trade fishing spots for some prime whitetail spots me and the boy just want to kill some time between the suck of all those dr’s

Click Here<<

Good luck edavidson67

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

You can not be called a River Rat if you have a boat that nice Best of Luck. I hope you them

I was thinking the same thing. Shouldn’t a river rat be running a 16 foot jonboat with one gunwale all bent to hell and looking like it lost a fight with a barge? And the outboard has to be a 1980s vintage, but of indeterminate parentage due to a really bad spray paint camo job. The main distinguishing factor of the outboard would be the fact that the lower unit looks much newer than the rest of the outboard, doubtless this is due to a close encounter of the wingdam kind.

Maybe river rats have gone up-market?

Grouse

Grouse

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Quote:

You can not be called a River Rat if you have a boat that nice Best of Luck. I hope you them

I was thinking the same thing. Shouldn’t a river rat be running a 16 foot jonboat with one gunwale all bent to hell and looking like it lost a fight with a barge? And the outboard has to be a 1980s vintage, but of indeterminate parentage due to a really bad spray paint camo job. The main distinguishing factor of the outboard would be the fact that the lower unit looks much newer than the rest of the outboard, doubtless this is due to a close encounter of the wingdam kind.

Grouse

Grouse

Aside from the Jon boat, that pretty much sums up Randy’s ride.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grouse

Grouse

Aside from the Jon boat, that pretty much sums up Randy’s ride.

Well good. I was getting worried that river rats in general were going all Whole Foods and REI on us. It wouldn’t be right. A bunch of guys calling themselves river rats, sitting out there in boats with plush carpet, Bose sound systems, and paint jobs that would make a pimp blush, while snacking on organic, free range, locally sourced granola? It’d just be wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

There needs to be a suitably low standard for anyone who’s going to be called a river rat. I’m glad to see there are still some who are downholding this important standard.

Grouse

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

If the river rat part bugs ya that much just call hi Brandy Randy then

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.