Glad she’s ok

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

As I was on my way to Pool 4 this morning I got a phone call and all plans for the day were put on hold. She’s says she hit a slippery spot. I got smacked when I said I traveled over 50 miles of road and didn’t hit a slippery spot. Needless to say she’s ok

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

I have learned to ask ” are you ok?”

Then I quit listening to the story.

Dog

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

After that remark I’m suprised that you can even type let alone talk.

grey-ghost
    AR-USA

Glad she’s okay, it could have been much worse!! It’s only money, our leaders are throwing so much away, maybe they will throw some at you for a necessary repair!!

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

Glad everyone is ok! Them phantom slippery spots get a lot of drivers.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

If the saftey cable barrier wouldn’t have been there she would have been fine but that stuff really tears a car apart

wallster
    Austin, MN

Come on now Jesse, Didnt you slide off the road into the ditch not too long ago… Did she say anything to you then?? Just be glad shes ok. We just lost 2 guys here in austin lastnight to a car accident. Bad deal.
    Wallster ><((((>

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Glad to hear she is fine. Cars can always be replaced.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Better a dented auto than a dented “she”.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Makes you think about how good you have it when something like that goes down. I am glad to hear your family is OK.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I thanked god when I found out she was ok. The only thing hurting worse than the Mustang is her pride

lozherky
    Lake Ozark, MO

Car can be fixed, glad she is okay. A friend had the same sort of accident awhile back in 2500 Siverado…cable did $12,000 worth of damage to truck….

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Glad she is OK. Those cables are worth every nickle they cost. ($125, 000 per mile) Four families wish there would have been one up by Alex last week.

Things happen fast on the roads, thank the Lord it’s only some vehicle damage.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Helps keep everything in perspective man. Very happy to hear everything turned out ok.

Ryan

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Glad everything is ok that matters Jesse. Good to see you at the bluffs

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I thought those cables were a complete waste of time and money when they first installed them on Hwy 53 near Holmen. But, I am now a beleiver in how effective they are after working several accidents. They do more damage to the vehicles, but they definitely prevent head on collisions. They also very effectively slow a vehicle down more slowly which also lessens bodily injury.

Glad to hear she is ok

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Who is “she”?

MRSMILLERMAN

Tim said she had a bad day but I hadn’t seen the pictures! Glad she is ok! If she really does exist since you never bring her when you come down!

You also should no better than to upset the recreational police!

finman

Quote:

You also should no better than to upset the recreational police!

My wife just got herself a new nickname!! I love it!! Glad she’s ok Jesse, it could have been much worse…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.