Aghan Riots

• holennet
    Park View, Iowa

You all may have heard about the riots at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan, over the kuran book burnings. Well our son Nick was deployed there. His deployment ended and he was on his way home as the riots broke out. As he was flying home we were chatting online and he was surprised to learn about the riots. He is home safe and we are so thankful. Just hope all of our warriors get home safely.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

My brother is there now, did they end his deployment early? I guess I have not heard of any of this. My brother is suppose to be back the end of June.

holennet
    Park View, Iowa

No, his six month tour just ended,so it was his turn to come home. Check out major news sources online you’ll find the story. Best wishes for your brother.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

The sooner we get all our troops out of Afghanistan the better.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Gentlemen, PLEASE THANK YOUR SONS FOR US. My family appreciates their sacrifice and all that they have done. We pray for the safety of all of our service men and women and wish the very best and a safe return.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

Gentlemen, PLEASE THANK YOUR SONS FOR US. My family appreciates their sacrifice and all that they have done. We pray for the safety of all of our service men and women and wish the very best and a safe return.

What he said!!! Thanks to all of them and God’s Speed to all in Harms way yet!!!

Mark

skeeterbite
    illinois

YOURE SONS ARE ALL AMERICAN HEROS. My son did 4 tours, 3 iraq 1 afganastan All during the beginning of the war 6 years ago. Come home safe to all our troops there now. SEMBER FI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.