the Crud has hit our house

• Mike Stephens
    WI.

Induce Korbell brandy with a beer chaser John.

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

It was strep here in my house this past week. First my daughter, then the wife, then me.

Now its just penecillin running through here…

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I agree with getting the flu shot. I have gotten the shot every year for the last 4 years(Employer pays for it . I myself have not gotten the flu since. Sure, I get the common chest cold every now and again, but that is it.

I dont eat healthy (eat when you can between calls= fast food), don’t get the right amount of sleep (work 24-48 hour shifts), and am around sick people quite a bit.

The only thing I do to help with avoiding germs is wash my hands a lot.

I think with the warm weather this year, bugs are staying active longer.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I’m one of the lucky guys who doesn’t get sick, ever. I got a small stress headache a few weks ago and that was gone in an hour. My two grandkids are both sick off and on because thier immunities aren’t built up yet and thats normal.

I don’t drink pop after I get off work and drink apple juice and all weekend, 3 or 4 glasses a day. For what its worth my grandkids can come over for a visit sick, or we’ll babysit them and I never catch anything from them, so does apple juice help with the viruses thier carrying. I’m one of those guys and always have been where I can walk through a pnuemonia ward and never get sick, I’m lucky. Mom used to shove us out the door summer and winter and stay outside all day and were all healthy.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.