Yellow Lk Burnett Co.

• muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

My son has a 3:00 hockey game in Siren thought I would hit Yellow in the morning, Wondering about ice conditions, and whats happening. Thanks

big_g
    Isle, MN

stay away from the yellow lake lodge.. we used to water skip right out front of there….

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Yeah we have done that also, in my younger days , ran into to retaining wall a few times

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Quote:

ran into to retaining wall a few times

Did you sign the wall? I worked with a guy that had multiple signatures on the wall in the same winter.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

My brother had his wheel house there for a few winters. He did ok on pike during the day and eyes at dusk. The eyes were in the weeds. He fished the west side. He called it Beckys Bar.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Thanks everyone I will let You know how it goes. Im excited to try out my new Otter Cabin

big_g
    Isle, MN

We used to snowmobile all over Burnett county. Anybody now if Houmans is still around ?

Whiskerkev
    Madison

You guys are freaking killing me with these posts. I have a cabin up in Burnett that I can’t seem to get to except for work weekends.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

We used to snowmobile all over Burnett county. Anybody now if Houmans is still around ?

It was last spring – not sure if it got effected by the big storm that went through last summer though.

Chuck still has Houman’s up and running!

Pete we’ll have to get together next time your up there for a beer at the fish bowl or maybe some fishin!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.