I learned a few things today…..

• sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I learned a few new techniques from each seminar at the Skeeter Boat Centers open house.

Sat in some great new shiny boats that I could try those new techniques.

Had a fantastic free lunch, Thanks to SBC and Buzz’s Bar and Grill.

Talked to some old friends, meet some new ones, and even put a face to a name/handle of some IDO members.

I want to THANK Skeeter Boat Center and all it’s employees for putting on such a great open house.

Ron

P.S. I learned that if you give Dean two packs of cookies, then give James a pack of cookies which James give to Briank to hold and BK walks in and out of Deans office. Dean WILL assume that BK is stealing his cookies, come out of his office screaming “STOP THAT COOKIE THEIF”.

I am glad that I was still there to straighten out the whole misunderstanding, and James got to eat his cookies on his drive home.

Thanks Again SBC and staff

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Straightened out!??

I left cookieless. How do you think I ended up in this life of criminal behavior Slider? A guy has to steal cookies to get any.

I have to admit, I didn’t see any of the seminars. I was having old home days in the tackle shop selling hair jigs and plastics for the river bit. I could have sold some headlight is you would’ve stocked them Dean.

I did score on three new Shimano rods.

Good to meet all the new folks, the old friends and even you slider!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

First time meeting all the staff at SBC. Been to several open houses over the years at different kinds of dealerships (car, boat, parts stores, etc.) and SBC put on a class function yesterday. Hats off to the whole crew. If there everyday operation goes that smooth and they treat people like that everyday, there facility won’t be big enough to handle the business they will have. Other boat dealerships better take notice. Again I had a great time and learned a few things and am looking forward to the open water season.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Awesome goods as always Slider,I really look forward to to those treats and lets just say BK has a “history” of misplacing special delivery’s.

Mike, good to meet you and appreciate seeing all of our fishing friends on Sat. Thanks for coming everyone!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I agree with all the compliments stated above.
    SBC did a very nice job the WHOLE day, very smooth and seamless, and good information by the pros.
    Thanks for the day and the nice lunch.
    Jack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.