Fantasy football help!!!!

• brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Second round of playoffs here boys, tough one! Do I play Lynch at home against a sick 49ers defense or Sproles at home against Atlanta!? Thanks.

brittlab
    North Central Iowa

do you get a point per reception in this league?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Lynch. I am. And I have both too. I hope I am right!

iskitofish

Sproles, nobody runs on the Niners and Sproles catches a lot of passes and can take it to the house on any play.

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Also Sproles could get a lot of points on return yards if your league uses that too.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

I’m playing Lynch… he’s been a true BEAST lately! I don’t think anyone can stop him near the goal line.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Hmm. I would play sproles. But typically tell people to do the opposite of what I say. Missed the playoffs in both my leagues, I blame it on too much time on IDO. Good luck!

walleyehunter83

Have to go with lynch since it’s not a ppr league.

mskyfshntchr
    Dodge Center, MN

Sproles- no question. Lynch “may” get some yards, but the Niners have allowed ZERO rushing TD’s!!
    Atlanta has allowed 19 receiving TD’s and 9 rushing.

I think you have to play percentages here and start Sproles, without any question.

dirtyd
    Prior Lake

lynch.. yes 49ers have not let up much of anything to any running backs this year. But, Lynch is beastin lately, what is it like 7 games in a row with a TD…?

Im guessing saints vs. falcons is going to be brees vs. ryan. score will be veryyy high.

just my 2 cents and Good luck

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.