Is it just me?

• farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I seem to find myself surfing the Rainy Lake forum more and more, even if I have no plans to get anywhere in the area? I don’t like ice fishing, but I search and read his posts in the ice section also. WOW.

Thanks for the posts Chris.

If a guy cannot get excited to read his posts, you may want to see a doctor

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

No Farmboy1 you are not alone, I live in southern Wisconsin with no intentions of really ever fishing up there but I enjoy reading Chris’s post and what a wealth of knowledge he has to share. You can really feel his excitement and passion for the sport in his post and I think that is what is really attracting plus maybe I will learn things I can try and apply here in Wisconsin. Keep the posts coming Chris.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I check that forum daily also. I’m just in love with the area. VNP is one of the most beautiful places in Minnesota, the fishing is just a bonus for me.

Chris does a outstanding job promoting his service and the area. The photo’s are fun to see. Sometimes the product promotion is over the top but I guess thats part of the deal.

Heres wishing everybody a safe and Merry Christmas!!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I’m starting to worry about Farmboy. A weird post in the cat section and now a bromance? I’m wondering if maybe Chris and Tim Tebow are one and the same.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

I’m starting to worry about Farmboy. A weird post in the cat section and now a bromance? I’m wondering if maybe Chris and Tim Tebow are one and the same.

Be afraid, be very afraid

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

You are not alone my friend, we always talk about going but just never seem to do it. I think we are afraid of having to much fun, how sad is that

skeeterbite
    illinois

Been going to rainy for 15 yrs, BIG smallies, BIG northern, BIG wallys. I live 640 miles from rainy,WELL worth the drive.Cant wait to go back next year.Always catch tons of fish, ALWAYS.

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Been to Rainy twice. Met Chris last year. Great guy. Going on IDO spring houseboat trip again this year. Any of you that want to go should get in touch with James Holst. Sometimes there are openings and you don’t need a boat to go along. Meet there or somewhere else. 30 guys, great fishing, & heck of a good time.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Both on-line and in person, Chris is a class act and all around nice guy. Works hard at his job too!

-J.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.