Here goes our number one overall pick

• Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

The Queens had to come to town to give Griefs the confidence they had lacked all of the previous games they attended this year.

big_g
    Isle, MN

were looking pretty smart right now sure makes it tough to be a fan though….

GO LYNX !!!

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

We shagged that goose egg.

fireline
    Rochester

I went fishing to nice of a day to be watching the Viks .

big_g
    Isle, MN

I helped my sister move, but her neighbor thought it was a good idea to be giving us score updates… as we carried stuff out… caught the last 5 minutes though… that was too much

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

I’m not here to poke anyone in the eye over this but who the hell is Leslie Frazier and why do the Vikes insist on promoting from within? They need a housecleaning at GM and a gaurantee they will go outside the organization to find one……and a coach. Just my $.02

Mike Stephens
    WI.

I’m thinkin Leslie must be [censored].

big_g
    Isle, MN

Jim, I hear ya but, we have had a history of “not” promoting from with-in…. a few Superbowl winning coaching names come to mind… a few Viking Def coaches, like Dungy, Tomlin & also Billick… and of course, we were ready to add Frazier.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I think the vikings need some new owners, a new GM, and a QB that doesn’t have an AARP card. I’m a die hard packer fan, but I enjoy watching a good rivalry between the packers and vikings. What the vikings are doing on the field this year wouldn’t make for a good rivalry with the Badgers.

For the sake of Viking fans everywhere, I hope they straighten that franchise out before they become the LA Vikings.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.