not yours don’t touch

• walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

I share a garage with a girl next door. One morning my landlord called me to let me know someone busted her window and stole her purse. They didn’t take the brand new Ipod right next to it though.

I leave my truck unlocked with nothing in it so I think that paid off as my window was fine. I bet they were disappointing to dig through a bunch of nasty smelly hunting clothes and general crap to find nothing!

They found her purse a week later in a pile of leaves in the neighbors yard over a fence.

My landlord is a Sheriff for the county we live in and he said I am more than welcome to blow his knee caps off with my shotgun, all I have to say in court is “I felt threatened.” Not sure how Minnesota goes but this is fact, what he said goes for Iowa.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Quote:

I got hit up in East Bethel last week. Broke my truck window for the change in the ashtray, left the two CDs sitting on the front seat. Apparently my taste in music does not appeal to thieves.

I realize that I can’t just go outside and shoot these F’s if I catch them, but it is it legal to beat them with an implement to protect my property?

That last question is for real, can I legally beat the sh!+ out of them?

It is not legal to beat them unless you are defending yourself. Part of the reason there are so many thieves.

Only if someone calls the cops.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Epoxy some strong treble hooks in stratejic locations in your vehicle, then when they “latch” on to an item you’ve caught the “big one”………..

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

typical. we figured it was kids. talked to Sam’s dad and They left the truck out accidentally unlocked (they normally put in the garage every noght)and when he ran out in the morning they went through the center council and glove box and took nothing. they had a gps tom tom in there and nothing else. just left eveything how it was. so the cops figure kids. the phone was used for internet use for about 2 hours and hten guessing it went dead and no more usage. never made a call or text message. as that would have made tracking them easier. but so be it. now I have a clean garage and can park in there. but glad I decided to take out the insuranc on the phones. 99.00 for a new phone instead of the droid 2 prices that are out there.

I think I might put up a sign that says. the phone is dead, just leave it on the step and we can foret anything even happend. think the kids would be bright enough to think there was no way to track them maybe leave a print? and

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.