Fire them all!

• millerman
    Red Wing, MN

My vote would be to fire all the moron politicians including the govenor if they can’t reach a budget agreement! I don’t get the problem. At my house we budget for what we have for a monthly income as I sure can’t tax somebody or something else to make my budget work! WTF! What happened to “Elected by the people for the people”

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

“Fire them all!”

Thats all I have to say bout it.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

millerman,

animate your avatar like your last one please!

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

millerman,

animate your avatar like your last one please!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

At my house we budget for what we have for a monthly income as I sure can’t tax somebody or something else to make my budget work!

That just makes too much sense! Why do they have to make things so complicated?

FDR

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Careful now, management rode Mojo Gunter out of town

Brian Lyons

It’s all about who…..not what… you know

blueicecpa

Funny How Califonia Passed Their budget in time by 6/30. No One get paid after 6/30 if the Budget is not finished.

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

Some other great views on parasites in the Lamprey picture posting today .

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I agree that come the next election, all in office should be voted out.

We should shut them down, all of them, no exceptions.

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

I for one, will be voting for a lot of names I am not so familiar with next election. In weighing the risk of experience versus inexperience, I will vote inexperience every time and take my chances! Thats goes for MN and Feds, what a fricken joke!

A non-mentioned Southern MN rep who is suppose to be for sportsman and conservation is the first liar on the list.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Mr Dayton,
    Look at Gov Walker in Sconnie. Grow a pair will ya?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

It don’t make sense to me how they can justify a shut down on a weekend that generates a bunch of dollars from State Parks. I can’t believe they can’t figure out how to QUIT SPENDING WHAT YOU DON”T HAVE and save some of those tax dollars, instead of having 5 over paid people to do 1 persons just have the 1. I am so glad I don’t live in that train wreck of a state rite now. I’d be spending my weekend camping and shooting off fireworks on the lawn of the state capitol.

Sure is a real nice walking/bike trail bridge they couldn’t afford to put in over Manning Ave/HWY 95 just North of Stillwater theres probably a cool million or better they DID NOT need to or have to spend

mojogunter

It is still a good picture without animation.

a1a

Firing them all makes no sense at all. Lets be honest, half the state elected Democrats to do one thing…TAX THE RICH! The other half elected republicans to do one thing…hold fast on any future spending increases! Like it or not we put these people in office to fight for what we believe in, what we stand for politically. Now, all of a sudden you want to throw out principle and have them cave in just because you can’t pee in a rest stop or roast a marshmellow in a state park. Almost sounds more childish than what is going on down at the capital if you ask me.

I want them to work out some sort of agreement, I believe that is their job, and if it takes this bump in the road to do the “right thing” rather than just another “dumb thing” than I’m all for it.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around,
    faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,

“Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere,
    your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground,
    standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, it doesn’t matter to me.
    I just love it.”
    Eyes now wide with interest, he responds,
    “No kidding. I’m in Congress too. What state are you from?”

whittsend

If you guys would have just been smart last election and voted all Republicans into office, you’d be sittin’ just fine right now.

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Quote:

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around,
    faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,

“Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere,
    your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground,
    standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, it doesn’t matter to me.
    I just love it.”
    Eyes now wide with interest, he responds,
    “No kidding. I’m in Congress too. What state are you from?”

That is freakin awesome!

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Quote:

Firing them all makes no sense at all. Lets be honest, half the state elected Democrats to do one thing…TAX THE RICH! The other half elected republicans to do one thing…hold fast on any future spending increases! Like it or not we put these people in office to fight for what we believe in, what we stand for politically. Now, all of a sudden you want to throw out principle and have them cave in just because you can’t pee in a rest stop or roast a marshmellow in a state park. Almost sounds more childish than what is going on down at the capital if you ask me.

I want them to work out some sort of agreement, I believe that is their job, and if it takes this bump in the road to do the “right thing” rather than just another “dumb thing” than I’m all for it.

I didn’t vote for any of them to be quite honest! You can’t get anybody to run for goverment that will do the right thing because most are in the back pocket of some big buisness. The right people can’t get things done because there aren’t enough to stick together to get the right things handled! Lot’s of expenditures that can be cut or changed! As I said when I started this post what happened to “Elected by the people for the people” I’m glad your weekend plans aren’t effected by the shut down!”Budget” key word! Just is not right. Another simple solution. Flat tax! You make big money you pay big money! If you make didly you pay didly! How is that not fair?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

OK, I’ll say it………….GREAT POST

I’d say more but this would get locked up.

Have a great weekend everybody!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ll just say both sides are leading us down to total collapse, I am resound of that fact. All because politicians are politicians, and they take the easy route of quick gratification of constituents and contributors, to afraid or too naive to do the right thing.

We can blame politicians, but they are just the point people for our Representative government. They are damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

It would be nice if we could time travel into the future, because I bet people would come back willing to really work and resolve the issues we have today. Then again, maybe they won’t, because we don’t need a time capsule, we just have to look at places like Greece and Spain. Its on the news. Its on the internet. Yet I suppose we are all to naive to think that could ever happen to the good old USA.

Brian Lyons

I told you so, different rules for different folks!

big_g
    Isle, MN

the “didly” is and has always been there… they are on all the gov’t programs… the other end is an issue

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

All I can say is good thing I am travelling in WI this weekend, otherwise I have no idea where I could go to the bathroom, or what would happen if I ignore my gas gauge and run out of gas…… …. …..

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.