thank you ida staff

• umop3pIsdn
    Minnesota

This site in the short time I have been on has already been very rewarding. Thank You all for access to such a great bunch of staff and members.
    Thank you glenn for the spot you suggested.
    You were right the Crappies were there and i caught a few real nice sized ones. Smallest Crappie I put in the bucket was 10 inches the biggest being 12 and a half. I am happy with my 10 I was able to take home today.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Way to go guys! Another happy customer!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

You are welcome, and I am glad you enjoy the site.. You are right we have a great Staff and member count and still growing everyday..

centralmneyeguy
    Becker, MN

Up until about 3 months ago the Clearwater forum was pretty quiet, but now with Glenn around I think those days are in the past. Thank you Glenn for keeping us updated! It is nice to have someone that fishes the lake as much as he does involved with this site! We just have to remember that with this site being more active that the fishing pressure is probably going to go up so remember how important it is to practice selective harvest and CPR (Catch Photo Release). Matt

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Matt~
    I want to thank you for adding the selective harvest and CPR (Catch Photo Release) part there. Yes Clearwater is a lake that recieves a overwhelming amount of pressure. Has good fish yet but they are becoming harder to come accross!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.