Please welcome Glenn Keller to the IDA Field Staff

• IDASteeringCom

The IDA management team is proud to welcome Glenn Keller, the Clearwater connoisseur, to the IDA Field Staff. Glenn has done a fantastic job of keeping us all informed about the great angling opportunities on the Clearwater chain, and we know that there’s much more to come.

Here’s a little more about Glenn, in his own words:

I am 36 years old and have been fishing Koronis,Clearwater,Buffalo,Pleasant and many other lakes for 30 plus years.I am a current outdoorsmen involving hunting for Deer,Coyotes,Pheasants,as well as fishing all species of fish here in the Minnesota area. My main focus is Walleye fishing on my local lakes and occassionally I make a trip to the river to get in on some small mouth action. I am a current multi business owner and am focusing on jumping into the guide service with both feet this spring.I am planning my guide service to be involving the following lakes,Clearwater chain,(Otter,Augusta,Grass),Cedar,Pleasant,John,Sylvia. These are the lakes that for the last 5 years I have been fishing year round. I learn something new about these lakes everyday and am the type of person that is willing to share my knowledge from what I have learned.

Thanks for helping us to expand our expertise in the Clearwater area, Glenn. Welcome!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome Glenn. Great to have you with us.
    Thanks, Bill

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome to the Team Glenn!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Congrat Glenn. Nice to see a guy out are way get the nod.

Keep the posts coming. We still need to make a Sugar run. (If your not to important now.)

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Welcome Glenn

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Welcome!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Congrat’s Glenn!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

you go boy!!! now start sharing them GPS coordinates on where you have all of the fish herded to. congrats,

shane

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

And when he is not fishing he certainly is good at pushing the truck when stuck on the ice.

Congratulations Glenn.

Oh, by the way. Tell me again how you got going on that river smallie fishing?

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

CONGRATS GLENN…IVE READ MANY OF YOUR POSTS AND ENJOY THE UPDATES ON CLEARWATER…TALK TO YOU SOON AND CONGRATS AGAIN…JAY OH BY THE WAY IM ON PLEASANT QUITE A BIT AS WELL ILL HAVE TO KEEP MY OPEN FOR YOU

pdkjr727
    MN.

Hey fish any time he learned about the river from BIG brother and were I learned about it I will never tell

congrats litte brother

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Looks like we could get some good LB BB stories going if we play are cards well.

cb2
    Bemidji, MN

congrats glenn,

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

fish_any_time~
    Well I learned the river fishing techniques from my brother which in return learned the river technique from a young man named Tyler,which was using his daddys boat,rod and tackle..
    As for the pushing a truck out of being stuck well anytime I can help out a fellow fisherman I will if I can..

emover
    Malcom, IA

Congrats Glenn!
    Welcome to the field staff
    Enjoy your posts, and will look forward to more reports.

dave

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Glenn, Welcome to IDA, the site JUST keeps getting better,
    Am anxious to hear more about Clearwater…
    Jack..

hardhitter_26
    Annandale, Mn

Congrats Glenn I think your BIG brother has guided you in the right direction. —->This way to the lake, now you just have to show him where to find the fish

I will be watching for your house out on the lake so I can lock in on your hot spots

Again, Congrats, Troy

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Thanks Troy,
    Don’t be looking for my house out there anytime soon though,I am homebound thanks to this flu thing going around..grrrrrr

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.