01/27/2007

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Well I will be out there tomorrow morning with a couple other IDA members…If anyone else is going to be out there look us up. We will be leaving out of B.J’s 1 house is a Black and Yellow Frabill and my castle is a purple Otter Cabin. You wont be able to miss us both houses are flying the true IDA colors…

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Glenn, I don’t know if you saw this weeks Outdoor News but Steve Carney has a good article on Clearwater. Lots of good info. Just an FYI, Adam

P.S. I’ll be skipping the local lakes and heading east on 23 to HWY 169 then North for about 30 miles… Lemme know if you want to head that direction before the end of season and we’ll hook up. BTW, I live 3 houses south of where you just bought your new ice rods (walleye warriors place)

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I have not seen the article yet but you now have me hunting it down…
    Well then you and I are just a quick trip away from each other. We should pound some lakes around here sometime..

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Quote:

I have not seen the article yet but you now have me hunting it down…
    Well then you and I are just a quick trip away from each other. We should pound some lakes around here sometime..

My office is just south of 94 in Clearwater so I’m pretty close to your home haunts… just lemme know if you want to head out locally next week, I’m in construction and we are DEAD right now so I have lots of time. Adam

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Whats your Monday look like?
    I am going out again monday since I am road tripping sunday all over minnesota again..

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

ANNANDALE AREA
    A few walleyes continue to be caught in 18 to 22 feet during the evening hours at lakes such as Clearwater, Pleasant, Granite, and Sugar. Lakes Marie, Indian, and John are kicking out sunfish in 12 to 14 feet, while crappies continue to be found suspended in 22 to 24 feet at Clearwater, Pleasant, John, French Lake, Limestone Lake, Lake Francis, and the north bay of Lake Sylvia. Dan’s Lake continues to give up crappies and pike, while the 12- to 14- foot weed edges of Pleasant, John, Clearwater, and Francis are safe bets for pike.
    Your chances of walleyes are better at this time in 30 plus feet of water is my findings right now though. The ones I have encountered in the shallow depths have been yearlings maybe a little older..

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Thanks for the report, Glenn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.