Regulations ?

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Say, I could look this up myself but posting is more fun!!! Just wondering if any of you guys know what the inland WI waters ruling is for pike/walleye in the northern ceded area or northern zone as of May 18th? Anything special I should know about harvest numbers or lengths? Is bass C&R allowed?

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Ok which lake or river are you heading too? I don’t know about Northerns but I believe Walleye’s depend on which lake you go to. Two here, three there five for the day as long as you watch the water that your on. But hey I didn’t look it up either LOL.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

LOL! Maybe I’d better get out the book eh? I’m looking to hit the Yellow River that weekend which is best for pike and bass but I was curious on the “stips” for that time of year………it’s north of hwy. 70 so I know the rules are going to be different, I just need to know in which way.

LOL!…………….didn’t looki it up either……….whadda card!!

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Yellow river may be open year round in certain counties for everything but musky, trout, paddlefish and a few other species- bass are usually legal to fish.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

The part I plan to be on is, as far as I can tell, included with the Yellow Lake regs. Where this section of the river is an outlet from Little Yellow Lake, I believe those regs are in effect until you hit the dam a couple miles down. That’s Burnett Co.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.