Family Resorts in the Siren/Webster, WI area.

• Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

We are looking for a family friendly resort in the Siren/Webster area.

Here are the things I am looking for.
    1. Resort: DO NOT NEED TO BE HIGH END. Rustic cabins are sufficient. Beach close to the cabins. Possibly beachfront.
    2. Beach and water. CLEAN. No goose crap, green water, etc. Good swimming.
    3. Fishing. Walleye would be ideal. Any kind of decent fishing would be acceptable.
    4. We will have 4 little kids under 10 years old (including a toddler and two 4 year old girls.
    5. Campfires, BBQ, family time is the priority. However the adults want some freedom that they can send the kids down to the beach to swim while they sit on the deck relaxing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

I have a cabin in Webster, and the critera you are looking for does not exist in my knowledge . The Lodge in Siren has a pool and crooked lake park across the street. Ike Waltons on Yellow has no beach but has cabins, a hotel with a pooland a bar plus game room for the kids. Thats about it. Good luck.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

I have a cabin in Webster, and the critera you are looking for does not exist in my knowledge . The Lodge in Siren has a pool and crooked lake park across the street. Ike Waltons on Yellow has no beach but has cabins, a hotel with a pooland a bar plus game room for the kids. Thats about it. Good luck.

Good to know, thanks. I can easily meet that criteria in MN. We are trying to stay within 3 hours for my brother and his kids. He may just have to pony up and drive further.

taz
    Frederic wi

Take a look at mallard lake it’s east of Webster. Clean water cabins, things for the kids to do and walleye lakes in the area. Or you could look at yellow lake. Also take a look at the web site Burnett county resort and campground association.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.